If I tag you, you must:
Answer the questions I made (not these,) and then think of ten more for the people YOU tag! must tag at least 10 other people!
Grab the book nearest to you, turn to page 18, and find line 4.- “named 'The Spider' it was possible occassionally to pass something out” (Great True Spy Stories, “The Spy the Nazis Missed” by Edward P. Morgan)
Stretch your left arm out as far as you can, What can you touch?- Nothing
Before you started this survey, what were you doing?- Asking my friend for his two cents on my art
What is the last thing you watched on TV?- Can't remember
When did you last step outside? What were you doing?- I went into town, went to Panera Bread, then went to McDonald's and got a Double Quarter Pounder Meal, then went to Starbucks and got a latte, then attended my brother's graduation, then went to a celebratory dinner at Appetite's on main and ate Fried Calamari. This is the LAST, as in the LATEST and most RECENT, time I went outside.
What is on the walls of the room you are in?- Nothing except a Soul Eater Not! Poster
Seen anything weird lately?- Believe it or not, no
If you could eat lunch with one famous person, who would it be?- Steven Spielberg
What is the last movie that you saw at the cinema?- Captain America: The First Avenger
What Inspires You?- To be somebody, to be rich and to be famous
1. Summer is right around the corner, what are your plans?
2. Coke or Pepsi?
3. Pick Five Fandoms/Series that you love. Cross them over. Have them fight ONE foe from One of those five fandoms. How would they team up to defeat the foe?
4. What's the last song you listened to that got you pumped for writing or drawing?
5. What's the last joke you heard that made you laugh hard?
6. The work you want to do is getting turned into a Live Action Movie. Who's your Dream Cast?
7. In response to the previous question, who's the director (it can't be you ).
8. Here are FIVE SONGS: One Two Three Four Five Write, off the top of your head, five random scenes where something hilarious happens with this as the background music (it has to be FIVE separate scenes, can't all be the same scene) And yes, it could have your favorite characters from WHATEVER series you like doing something in those scenes. But it has to have this music in the background and be totally unconnected, random.
9. Do you need any help with your stories you want to make? Unless I am actually helping you, in which case ignore this question. Feel free to let me know.
10. The most important question, and PLEASE FOR THE LOVE OF THE PROPHET answer this with brutal honesty: What do you think of my dreams and aspirations? What's your OVERALL opinion about me?